The Heartful Plates Club
A meal support group providing lunchtime virtual connection for anyone looking for a positive, food-neutral and safe lunch environment to connect with others. The goal of the group is to offer a virtual space where participants can eat lunch with others and engage in non-diet talk amongst a community of others who feel the same. We hope to provide a safe space where participants can look forward to mealtime connection and engage in lighthearted conversations free of judgment or diet-talk.
Meetings: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays from 12 pm to 12:40 pm
- Open to anyone with an outpatient team or/are on a waiting list for providers.
- Participants do not need to have an eating disorder/disordered eating diagnosis to receive support.
- This is not intended as a substitute for medical nutrition therapy and will be billed through private pay.
- Pre-registration and payment will be required via Square and Kalix programs. The price is $20 per group meeting or $55 per 3-session package rate.
- The payment form for Heartful Plates Club is below:
Feel Good Flow with Liz
Join Liz Fayram RDN, CERD, RYT at Roots Physical Therapy for Feel Good Flow every Wednesday at 7:00 am.
YinYasa with Liz
Saturdays at 10:00 am